Thursday, October 4, 2012

New App for Woman to Help Your Diet and Increase Weight Loss



I checked out several apps for women’s weight loss and diet and I found that many of them are way too time consuming.  The one that found works best for me is the FitGirlApp.

It helps burn fat, gain strength and endurance. I’m easily bored but this app mixes it up with over 100 fat burning workouts that target specific trouble areas and sweats away 800 plus calories with cardio boxing, boot camp and other sessions.  I like that there’s 3 different levels available. Some days I might have the energy to do advanced, but other days, beginner or intermediate

The FitGirlApp has really good video instructions, plus written instructions, and also offers 2 calorie cutting whole food diet programs that are designed to work in tandem with the recommended workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment