Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Get Clear Skin With Natural Remedies For Acne



If you are like me, the embarrassment of my acne in high school is well – all encompassing.  I’ll do anything (including kind of covering my face with my hands which makes it worse from the oil and dirt on my hands) when I’m talking to a boy.

I’ve spent so much money trying a variety of acne remedies including Proactiv, Neutrogena, Oil of Olay, Burts Bees and Yes to Carrots (I’m sure there were others!).  While a couple did help a little, nothing cured my acne and all but one made my skin so dry and irritated . 

Then, I got a gift from my aunt who is into all natural stuff.  I was skeptical that this would work since  it  only comes with a bar and an oil - just  two products to “get your best skin ever”.  This treatment is as simple as washing your face without the complicated regimens products like Proactiv has, and it works on your whole body – not just your face and it works immediately.   Plus it doesn’t dry out my skin at all, in fact it kinda gives me a smooth glow!

I’ve used it for 6 months and have been more than pleased with my new skin!  When I went to buy it again at www.swellskin.net it was a little pricey, but as my mom figured out, since the bar lasts about 1 year and the oil lasts about 6 months, it comes out  to just $8 a month and it works amazingly – a bargain in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment